The well-being of our patients is our priority.
The pandemic presented a great challenge for healthcare institutions.
The current health standards in force can be summarized as follows:
(Updated September 26, 2023)
This instruction is in effect for an indefinite period. As soon as the situation permits, it will be lifted.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when walking in the corridors of La Maison but is not mandatory for the family in the rooms with the patient. Visitors will receive a mask upon arrival.
- The patients are not required to wear the mask.
- If you have symptoms of a cough, sore throat or nasal congestion, wearing a mask is mandatory at all times.
- Visitors must register at the reception desk upon arrival and departure.
- Hand washing and distancing are always recommended.
- No limit on the number of visitors.